A Conscious Minded Approach to Your Life or Small Business
What is a Mission Statement?
If a Mission Statement is what you and your company aim to do in the world, Core Values are what kind of person you´ll be and how you´ll conduct yourself while getting there.
Every company, person, family and community has Core Values and a Mission Statement of some kind, even if they don´t yet realize or fully understand the implications. Easily, they are the most underrated cornerstones of building a solid foundation for both life and business; in their full capacity, they act as a compass and a powerful decision-making filter. How the sum of people collectively behaves is a direct result of the daily intentional use, neglect or absence of a Mission Statement and Core Values. After all, if you don´t know where you´re going, any road will do!
In short, they´re a reminder of the kind of person you strive to be!
Mission and Values at Work
In times of rapid layers of change, overwhelm and transformation, you need a steadfast compass to guide you. You need a way to make sound decisions that you value and can depend on. Only when you begin to demonstrate and embrace your unique values and purpose or mission will you observe a pivotal change.
What you´ll see are individuals, teams, companies and communities holding themselves accountable to widen the lens of consideration beyond themselves. Instead, they´ll now pause to consider the guidance of what fuels their intentions, their goals and values and use those tools to ponder the impact on others…and on the future.
Global Alignment Mission
Our Mission Is: “To Unleash a Global Epidemic of Greatness within People, Purpose and Private Practice Businesses- By IGNITING their POWER to CHANGE!“
Global Alignment Values
- Demonstrating Congruency of Integrity, Ethics, Intentions & Actions
- Embracing Accountability, Transparency, Commitment & Adaptability
- Supporting Radical Honesty & Speaking from the Heart
- Fostering the Balance between Sameness & Diversity
- Fostering Creative Visioning, Purposeful Goals & Risk-Taking
- Honouring the Power of Humor & the Role of Serendipity
- Trusting the Balance of Intuition & Common Sense Thinking
- Considering Global Humanity, Consciousness & Impact
Not sure what your mission statement or core values are? Sign up now for a free, 30-minute consult!