Global Alignment Group Inc (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.globalalignmentcoaching.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We are committed to respecting the privacy of individuals and recognizes the need of people with whom we do business for the appropriate management and protection of any Personal Information that you agree to provide to us. These guidelines are compliant with Canadian legislation, common business practices/requirements and in consideration of any applicable licensing or regulatory body requirements which we are a part of. In addition, we act in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA) and also the European GDPR legislation. We want you to know that your name and personal identification information and any financial information shall only be used for purposes related to you being a client of the Company.
Service- Service is the www.globalalignmentcoaching.com website operated by Global Alignment Group Inc.
Personal Data- Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data- Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies- Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller- Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)- Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)- Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Global Alignment Group Inc uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Global Alignment Group Inc may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Global Alignment Group Inc will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Canada and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Canada and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Global Alignment Group Inc may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Global Alignment Group Inc may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Global Alignment Group Inc
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Global Alignment Group Inc aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Global Alignment Group Inc relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We may employ third party companies and individuals (team members) to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
PayPal or Braintree
Stump is utilized on our website and only impacts users who are enrolled in the Private Practice Business Program and the Small Business Marketing Program. Stump bookmarks pages where a user last visited, to help them keep track of where they are in program. Any personal information is not shared with any other 3rd party vendors and the data is only stored on the website until their next login.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Accuracy & Maintenance of Your Information:
We will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the personal information it collects and uses is accurate and complete. Individuals providing personal information will have the opportunity to log in, review, and correct their personal information themselves, through the Global Alignment sign/in area of the website for their User Account. We use this procedure to better safeguard and preserve your information.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online – for example on message boards, through email, or in chat areas – that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account or personal information you post publicly or online. Please be careful and responsible whenever you´re online.
What Else You Should Know About – Posting Guidelines: Any information you post on the website (such as a blog comment, or any forum hosted on the website) should be non-confidential and non-proprietary and any information posted will be treated as such. By transmitting or posting any communication or material to this site you agree that Global Alignment may use your communication and/or material for any purpose. Global Alignment is under no obligation to respond to messages posted to this site, and is no way required to provide any compensation for any such communication and/or material.
We Ask That You Do Not:
- Engage in spamming, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes”, advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
- Be misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise promote illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent, or that transmits any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any law or regulation. In addition, do not act in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another´s privacy;
- Be harmful or hateful or discriminatory based on (but not limited to) race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
- Act In a way that impersonates any other person, a fake identity or hidden identify, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to our website or on line programs without authorization;
- Use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user´s account or to monitor or copy this Website or the Program content contained therein;
- Facilitate the unlawful distribution, use or reworking of copy written or confidential Company material;
- Communicate in a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person´s explicit consent; or employs misleading email or IP addresses
- Collect, use or disclose any data, including personal information, about other/others without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations and Company guidelines;
- Request, solicit or otherwise try to obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this Network or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this Network for the purposes of automating logins to this Network;
- Post any content containing such things as child pornography, violence, murder, pornography, nudity, or is adult or unethical in nature of any kind
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, to download data from this website, except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google)
- Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise create an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the websites infrastructure;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, this website or our Programs;
All parties who in any way provide, handle or manage Personal Information have acknowledged and agreed to adhere to our Privacy Code and any procedures that support that code.
Your experience of our Programs and Services are of utmost importance to us. In the unlikely event of breach of these terms, we advise that we may take action such as removal of content and disabling of an account, in order to maintain the utmost respect and care for our members and participants. By participating as a member or by partaking of our services, you agree to indemnify and hold Global Alignment harmless on all matters related to interaction of others which fall outside of these terms.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use of Global Alignment Content: You may browse this site or take our programs, however, please do not (in part or in whole) reproduce, copy, share, distribute, modify, transmit, re-publish or revise the contents of this site or our programs and/or material without the expressed written permission of Global Alignment. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to any third party through the use of or access to this site and our Programs; rather, all rights, title, and interest in and to all aspects remain the sole property of Global Alignment and/or its affiliated team members or companies.
Global Alignment makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content of this site or any site(s) “hot-linked” to/from this site. Any claims made on this site relate solely to the products or services offered or provided by Global Alignment. Neither Global Alignment nor any of its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of: (a) the ability (or inability) to access this site, (b) the use (or inability to use) any content of this site, (c) or the content of any site(s) “hot-linked” to this site. In addition, Global Alignment does not warrant that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Changes to Terms
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 604 765 2001