Global Alignment is committed to respecting the privacy of individuals and recognizes the need of people with whom we do business for the appropriate management and protection of any Personal Information that you agree to provide to us. These guidelines are compliant with Canadian legislation, common business practices/requirements and in consideration of any applicable licensing or regulatory body requirements which we are a part of. In addition, we act in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA). We want you to know that your name and personal identification information and any financial information shall only be used for purposes related to you being a client of the Company.
Collection of Information: The organization collects personal information about individuals (clients, suppliers, employees, contractors etc.) in order to better manage its business. The organization will make all reasonable efforts to fully inform such individuals about the planned use/disclosure of said information. The organization will limit the collection and use of personal information to that required for valid business purposes, or to comply with legislation and/or any applicable licensing/regulatory bodies.
Storage of Information: The organization will store personal information using hard copy and/or electronic means in such a way as to prevent unauthorized collection, access, use, disclosure or disposal of said personal information.
Confidentiality & Disclosure: The organization will not disclose personal information unnecessarily to employees, contractors or any third party, unless:
- the effected individual consents,
- required to by court subpoena, or
- in the circumstance of imminent danger of self harm or harm to another.
Removing Your Name From Our Newsletter Distribution or Notification Lists: Global Alignment provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our associated companies by simply following the instructions contained in each communication. Each message transmitted from our system contains a header with the subject of the communication and a footer with instructions for subscribing or unsubscribing from the mailing list.
Accuracy & Maintenance of Your Information: The organization will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the personal information it collects and uses is accurate and complete. Individuals providing personal information will have the opportunity to log in, review, and correct their personal information themselves, through the Global Alignment sign/in area of the website for their User Account. We use this procedure to better safeguard and preserve your information.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online – for example on message boards, through email, or in chat areas – that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account or personal information you post publicly or online. Please be careful and responsible whenever you´re online.
What Else You Should Know About – Posting Guidelines: Any information you post should be non-confidential and non-proprietary and any information posted will be treated as such. By transmitting or posting any communication or material to this site you agree that Global Alignment may use your communication and/or material for any purpose. Global Alignment is under no obligation to respond to messages posted to this site, and is no way required to provide any compensation for any such communication and/or material.
We Ask That You Do Not:
1. Engage in spamming, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes”, advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
2. Be misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise promote illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent, or that transmits any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any law or regulation. In addition, do not act in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another´s privacy;
3. Be harmful or hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
4. Act In a way that impersonates any other person, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to our website or on line programs without authorization;
5. Use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user´s account or to monitor or copy this Website or the Program content contained therein;
6. Facilitate the unlawful distribution, use or reworking of copy written or confidential Company material;
7. Communicate in a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person´s explicit consent; or employs misleading email or IP addresses
8. Collect, use or disclose any data, including personal information, about other others without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations and Company guidelines;
9. Request, solicit or otherwise try to obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this Network or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of this Network for the purposes of automating logins to this Network;
10. Post any content containing such things as child pornography, violence, murder, pornography, nudity, or is adult or unethical in nature of any kind
11. Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, to download data from this website, with the exception of Internet search engines (e.g. Google)
12. Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise create an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the websites infrastructure;
13. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, this website or our Programs;
All parties who in any way provide, handle or manage Personal Information have acknowledged and agreed to adhere to our Privacy Code and any procedures that support that code.
Your experience of our Programs and Services are of utmost importance to us. In the unlikely event of breach of these terms, we advise that we may take action such as removal of content and disabling of an account, in order to maintain the utmost respect and care for our members and participants. By participating as a member or by partaking of our services, you agree to indemnify and hold Global Alignment harmless on all matters related to interaction of others which fall outside of these terms.
Terms and Conditions
Use of Global Alignment Content: You may browse this site or take our programs, however, please do not (in part or in whole) reproduce, copy, share, distribute, modify, transmit, re-publish or revise the contents of this site or our programs and/or material without the expressed written permission of Global Alignment. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to any third party through the use of or access to this site and our Programs; rather, all rights, title, and interest in and to all aspects remain the sole property of Global Alignment and/or its affiliated team members or companies.
Change of Terms: Global Alignment may at any time change these terms and conditions and you should therefore periodically visit this page to review the most current terms to which you are bound. Global Alignment makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content of this site or any site(s) “hot-linked” to/from this site. Any claims made on this site relate solely to the products or services offered or provided by Global Alignment. Neither Global Alignment nor any of its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of: (a) the ability (or inability) to access this site, (b) the use (or inability to use) any content of this site, (c) or the content of any site(s) “hot-linked” to this site. In addition, Global Alignment does not warrant that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
For further information contact:
Global Alignment Directly at: