PROGRAM STEPS & METHODS
Our Team Will Help You Build Your Business Every Step of the Way
Teaching you important, transferable and retainable skills to use now and in the future is part of what makes our Private Practice Business Program unique. Follow our step-by-step Roadmap to develop a foundation for your balanced business.
Step One: Working through the Business Roadmap
Working with your expert coach, trainer or supervisor, you will work through the ABC’s of building your practice, such as:
- Envisioning your Goals: Facing barriers, personal obstacles & getting clear
- Understanding the power of “niche-ing”: Defining your unique products & services
- Identifying & implementing critical licensing, compliance & other business requirements often overlooked by practitioners
- Developing an Entrepreneurial Mindset: Building awareness & confidence as a business owner
- Following the Roadmap of Tasks: Starting the process of building your business foundation (step-by-step)
- Learning about unique business basics & trend/shifts within the mental health and wellness industries
- Learning required skills & tasks needed in preparation to work with our GURU team
- Learning the basics of identifying & engaging your target market & ideal clients
- Preparing for the basics of marketing
*For many counselling therapists, this step often qualifies for your licensing body’s annual educational and/or supervision requirement.
Step Two: Building business tools with our Guru team as you work through the program
Accessing the optional services of our GURU team as you continue to work through the Roadmap in Step 1:
- Taking your ready-made plans & working with the GURU team to create the business tools unique to your business
- Using consulting GURU methodologies to learn how basic business projects are done
- Learning what works vs. what doesn’t work in business tools (industry Do´s & Don’ts)
- Building awareness, expectations & acumen around fair business costs, processes & practices for future business needs
- Ensuring solid foundation & tools are in place for proceeding to the next phase of marketing
The Private Practice Marketing Program-Authentic & Effective Marketing Training
We recognize that each Practitioner and their Private Practice Business are absolutely unique. Where your practice is located (city vs country), the kind of business services you have (face to face vs on line services) your personality type (introvert vs extrovert), past experiences (ie. public speaking) and your specific budget are only a few of the reasons why cookie cutter marketing is simply a waste of your money and your time! Above all, the Mental Health and Wellness industry have very specific compliance regulations and ethical considerations regarding how we as practitioners market our private practice business.
One of the most self-defeating habits in business is to jump ahead to marketing without first having a solid business foundation in place. If you have not yet confidently completed your business plan (as spelled out in our Roadmap), we champion you to complete that pivotal piece prior to graduating to marketing. Quite often, practitioners don’t have a business, products or services that are unique or memorable, making marketing efforts uneventful.
Once commencing with marketing, most practitioners have been around the block enough to have a general sense of “what” to do to start our marketing efforts. We put out some fliers, offer specials and hope it will work out. Sooner or later we realize, it just isn’t working. Where we find practitioner efforts at marketing can get derailed isn’t as much in the “what” to do, but rather in underestimating the importance of the “how” to do it or where to best put their time or energy.
For these reasons, we strongly encourage you to learn more about how “custom” marketing can help you identify your best marketing ideas and then learn the “how” of making those tools be effective. You don’t have to be a marketing maven to learn the basics of marketing and apply it. It is great to know that once you learn these marketing basics, that skill will come in handy in your business future. Once you have a solid business foundation, you’ll be able to tackle marketing your private practice like a pro, while still staying authentic to YOU!
Please contact us directly to book a complimentary marketing consultation. We would love to help you to identify YOUR best marketing strategy as well as help you to implement those steps as your grow a thriving practice! We bet’ ya we can help your marketing efforts and your business!