MARKETING LIBRARY – TRAINING 2:
The Module “Referral Marketing” overviews the various ways that referral or alliance marketing can fuel a business. Participants tap into community, events and other referral sources. They learn about various referral marketing strategies and best B2B practices.
Additionally, Participants are provided with tools to assess which referral-based options are opportunities vs. distractions to their niche business. Participants learn what is required to make any referral marketing option effective. They learn to proactively consider compliance and evaluate allocation of time and budget.
Upon Completion, Practitioners Will Understand the Do’s, Don’ts & Best Practices of:
- Cultivating B2B Business Opportunities
- Fostering Business Liaisons & Alliances for Marketing
- Considering Key Elements of Liaison/Alliance Agreements & Contracts
- Creating & Executing Cross-Referral Marketing Strategies
- Understanding & Leveraging the Power of Community Marketing
- Utilizing Special Events for Sourcing Referral Sources & Alliances
- Knowing Where to Find Other Alliances, Liaison & Referral Sources
- Developing an “Offer” for Referral or Alliance Sources
- Utilizing Community & Special Events to Build Your Business
- Using Opportunity Assessment Tools to Determine Value in Any Opportunity
- Evaluating Time, Finances & Compliance in Referral Marketing
Start going further faster with referrals, liaisons and alliances by just clicking the “Register” button below, or Contact Us for a Free Online 30-Minute Consult.
Cost: $325.00 (plus tax)
Duration: 8 Weeks