Mission & Values
Our Mission: Fuel Throughout Our Day!
To Unleash a Global Epidemic of Greatness within People, Purpose and Private Practice Businesses – By IGNITING their POWER to CHANGE!
- Demonstrating Congruency of Integrity, Ethics, Intentions & Actions
- Embracing Accountability, Transparency, Commitment & Adaptability
- Supporting Radical Honesty & Speaking from the Heart
- Fostering the Balance between Sameness & Diversity
- Fostering Creative Visioning, Purposeful Goals & Risk-Taking
- Honouring the Power of Humour & the Role of Serendipity
- Trusting the Balance of Intuition & Common Sense Thinking
- Considering Global Humanity, Consciousness & Impact
Global Alignment Mission
Our Mission Is: “To Unleash a Global Epidemic of Greatness within People, Purpose and Private Practice Businesses- By IGNITING their POWER to CHANGE!”
A Mission Statement & Core Values: Your Compass To Greatness in Your Own World
A Mission Statement is what you and your company aim to do in the world, Core Values are what kind of person you´ll be and how you´ll conduct yourself while getting there.
Every company, person, family and community has Core Values and a Mission Statement of some kind, even if they don´t yet realize or fully understand the implications. Easily, they are the most underrated cornerstones of building a solid foundation for both life and business. In their full capacity, they act as a compass and a powerful decision-making filter. How the sum of people collectively behaves is a direct result of the daily intentional use, neglect or absence of a Mission Statement and Core Values. After all, if you don´t know where you´re going, any road will do!
Not sure what your Mission Statement or Core Values are or how they can improve your life? Sign up now for a free, 20 minute Skype consult!
My coach helped me both clarify and achieve the goals I had. Working with my coach helped bridge the divide between imagination and realization. She helped me set tangible achievable goals and helped me access the resources I needed to see them through to completion. She also taught me how to take care of myself in the process so that the habits I formed for success were sustainable and gratifying.”
Client – Vancouver Island