MARKETING LIBRARY – TRAINING 3:
“Collateral Marketing Material”
The Module “Collateral Marketing Material” is designed to overview common collateral material such as ads, business cards, posters, flyers, signage and other incentive materials. This helps determine what options best suit their small business, but limit their choices to only the necessary. Furthermore, they learn the do’s and don’ts and best practices of creating and applying collateral material. This is key in establishing constant branding and creative marketing efforts. We consider compliance and best practices while evaluating time and financial requirements.
Upon Completion, Practitioners Will Understand the Do’s, Don’ts & Best Practices of:
- Creating & Using Consistent Branding
- Assessing the Value & Suitability of Investing in Printed Ads
- Comprehending the Key Elements of Effectively Using Business Cards
- Determining the Value of Creating & Utilizing Printed Posters/Flyers
- Utilizing Key Elements when Incorporating “Incentive” Promotional Material
- Establishing Uniform Branding for both Indoor & Outdoor Signage
- Obtaining & Utilizing Client, Peer or Industry Endorsements (as compliant)
- Reviewing the Skill of “Creating a Marketing Initiative”
- Evaluating Time, Finances & Compliance Requirements in Collateral Material
Our learning curve and your determination are a great combination. Just click the “Register” button below to take your next big step toward greater success. Contact Us for a Free Online 30-Minute Consult.
Cost: $325.00 (plus tax)
Duration: 8 Weeks