MARKETING TRAINING MODULE 1:
Introduction to “Marketing Theory & Essentials”
Marketing Theory & Essentials is the mandatory first Module in this training program because it provides the critical foundation & theory for all future marketing efforts. This extensive training creates a “Cole’s Notes” version of marketing theory that is an essential first step towards understanding the basics of marketing.
Furthermore, this training addresses important compliance considerations that are often overlooked when it comes to marketing efforts. We will overview the most critical of marketing tools, empowering each Participant to understand the ABC’s of how to build a marketing initiative.
Lastly, our Instructor reviews each Participant’s personality tests and highlights the Participant’s natural assets as well as any potential areas that could benefit from additional consideration and awareness. This training highlights common areas of fear, resistance and self-sabotage. Recommendations for creating a healthy marketing mindset are offered to assist breaking through any potential blocks and barriers to success.
Upon Completion, Participants Will Understand the Do’s, Don’ts & Best Practices of:
- Comprehending Marketing Basics, Industry Terms & Various Types of Marketing
- Identifying your Products, Services, Niche, Ideal Client(s), Differentiating Edge & Core Message
- Determining a Marketing Mix and Positioning your Products & Services
- Anticipating & Addressing Possible Client Barriers to Sign Up
- Determining the Commodity your Business is Really Selling & How to Sell it Authentically & Ethically
- Prioritizing Which Product or Services Should be the First in Your Marketing Efforts
- Understanding & Applying “Balanced Business” Principles
- Applying Values-Based Leadership as a Decision-Making Tool
- Identifying and Overcoming Resistance, Fears, Limiting Beliefs, Triggers & Self-Sabotage
- Utilizing Choice and Adaptability to Maintain a Healthy Marketing Mindset
- Sourcing Privacy and Other Laws & Compliance Considerations in Marketing
- Considering Copyriting Laws, Trademarking & Licensing Laws as it Applies to Your & Other Businesses
- Identifying Personal Marketing Preferences & What Influences You Own Marketing Preferences
- Identifying & Understanding the Key Elements of a Marketing Initiative
- Creating Amazing Headlines & Calls to Action
- Establishing Effective & Relevant Marketing Offers
- Identifying the Elements of a Marketing Budget/Expenses
- Utilizing Basic Project Management Phases in Your Business
- Creating & Executing a Marketing Initiative & Tracking Results
- Evaluating Time & Financial Investment as well as Compliance in Online Marketing Strategies
Start your healthy marketing mindset just by clicking the “Register” button below, Contact Us for a Free Online 30-Minute Consult.
Cost: $585.00 (plus applicable tax)
Duration: 8 Weeks