TRAINING MODULE 3:
Creating Effective SEO, Website Copy & Website Platforms
Modules 1 and 2 have prepared you to lay a solid business foundation, now Module 3 transitions Practitioners from the visualization, preparation, and planning phases, seamlessly into the “building” of key tools, processes and procedures necessary to start and effectively run your small business.
Emphasis is placed on steering away from using generic tools, instead to building awareness around how authentic, affordable and professional tools can yield a deeper connection to your business, while allowing more success without administrative burden. The pivotal role of your business website is brought to light as you prepare to work with our Website and Copy Writing GURUs.
Cornerstone knowledge is gained by understanding the vital link between your target audience and your services, and how your website ties everything together. This module provides crucial shortcuts that will save Practitioners valuable time and money as they begin to draft up their website content, customized policies, procedures, and individualized forms.
UPON COMPLETION OF THIS MODULE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Gain a general understanding of Websites – What works and what doesn’t
- Create your website tree & site navigation (Overall structure & layout)
- Identify the distinct roles & goals of each suggested web page
- Recognize how writing for Websites is unique to any other kind of writing
- Grasp basic web copy “psychology” – Writing with emotional and intellectual assets
- Implement the two phases of writing website copy for your own website
- Identify how certain quotes, statistics & endorsements can increase rapport and conversion results
- Identify the power of referral-based business – create processes that produce results
- Understand Website SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Keywords & Keyword Phrases and how industry trends in SEO can impact your business
- Create authentic “calls to action” – How to compel next steps
- Utilize top team picks for purchasing website stock photos and avoid common website photo mistakes
- Use your professional email signature line as an effective administrative & marketing tool
- Compose your draft website copy in preparation for meeting our Online Copywriting Guru
- Complete assessments and take away assignments while increasing your business awareness and personal development skills
Duration: 8 Weeks