TRAINING MODULE 5:
Establishing Financial/Tax Clarity & Determining Social Media Platforms
Module 5 helps Practitioners identify some common emotional, situational and habitual barriers that can impair healthy finances for small business owners. Increased awareness helps new entrepreneurs create mindful financial habits and tools while learning about their taxes. Additional focus on business expenses and income projections are overviewed with the assistance of our Financial GURU.
Practitioners will learn to evaluate their potential and preparedness for business growth, and increase responsibility against their life balance and current resources. Often overlooked considerations such as death or illness plans for practitioners are addressed. This module discusses social media platforms, appropriateness and expectations in preparedness to meet and work with our Social Media GURU. Biases regarding various kinds of marketing are unveiled. Practitioners will begin to consider a marketing mindset as they move towards the Marketing Program.
UPON COMPLETION OF THIS MODULE, WE WILL HAVE COVERED:
- Financial Overview & Basics – The ABC’s of Financial Success
- Uncrossing Wires of Belief/Judgement – How Attitudes, Beliefs and Behaviours Impact the Financial Health of Your Business
- Importance of Planning Income and Expenses – The Basics
- Gross vs. Net Income
- Plan for Death, Illness, Retirement of a Practitioner, Sale of Business
- Business Bank Account, Credit Card and PayPal – Establish Best Practices Early
- Business Loan or Grant? – Recommendations and Top Picks
- Business Taxes – Making it Easy
- GST/PST/HST – When Is TAX a Factor in Your Business?
- Bad Debt & Collections Practices – Best Ways to Proactively Avoid These Difficulties
- Referral To Financial Guru – What You Can Expect
- Referral To Financial Guru – Meet your Online Financial & Tax Expert
- Contractors vs. Employees – Pros and Cons/Helpful Links
- Customer Service As A Full Experience – Before, During And After Sessions
- Business Ethics and Etiquette – Conduct Business as You Believe Others Should
- Your Code of Ethics – Know it and Use It
- Decision Making – Helpful Models for Business Decisions
- Tips for Business Communication During Conflict – The Art of Conflict Resolution
- Email & Contact Etiquette Tips
- Identifying and Preparing for Spam, Malware, Viruses, Scams and other threats
- Online Technology – Meeting Room Tips
- Healthy Social Media – Considering Platforms that Can Enhance Your Unique Business
- “Cookie-Cutter Marketing” – Why it Doesn’t work!
- Marketing Next Steps….Proceed to Marketing Training Program
Duration: 8 Weeks